For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global UV Filter Market in Personal Care market for 2018-2023.
UV Filters are used to absorb or reflect the UV rays that are contained in sun light or in artificial light. UV Filters can be used to protect the skin from the harmful effects of UV light (skin cancer and photo damage and wrinkling). UV Filters can also be used to protect products and their ingredients as well as packaging. UV Filters are sometimes used to protect hair color, especially for hair that has been dyed.
The Europe is the biggest production and consumption region, which holds 33.52% production market share in 2015. The major player is Symrise, BASF, Ashland, DSM, Novacyl.
UV filter is a good substitute of diamond owing to its resemblance as diamond and its lower price and that is the reason that we believe there will be new enterprises and investors entering into this industry. But it is suggested that enterprises those have plans to enter this industry have careful analysis of this market and the advantages or disadvantages of themselves.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that UV Filter Market in Personal Care will register a 5.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 660 million by 2023, from US$ 490 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of UV Filter Market in Personal Care market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Chemical Filters
- Physical Filters
Segmentation by application:
- Other Cosmetics
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Salicylates and Chemicals
- Sunjin Beauty Science
- TRI-K Industries
- Kobo Products
- Tagra Biotechnologies
- Brilliance Biochemical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global UV Filter Market in Personal Care consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of UV Filter Market in Personal Care market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global UV Filter Market in Personal Care manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the UV Filter Market in Personal Care with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of UV Filter Market in Personal Care submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.