For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global USB Car Chargers market for 2018-2023.
This report studies the USB Car Chargers market, USB Car Chargers is type charger with special contact plug for mobile device, when the users travel in a vehicle.
First, as for the USB Car Chargers industry in United States, the industry structure is relatively not so concentrated. Anker, IO Gear, PowerAdd, Ventev, Insignia (Best Buy), Belkin, Unu Electronics, Huntkey, Radio Shack, Lumsing, Aukey, Jasco, Incipio, Amazon Basics and Scoshe are the major players in United States and Canada market. They occupaies about half of market share in U.S. and Canada.
The top three manufacturers have 28.09% sales revenue market share in 2016. Belkin, which has 15.48% market share in 2016, is the leader in the USB Car Chargers industry in U.S. and Canada. The manufacturers following Belkin are Radio Shack and Anker, which respectively has 6.43% and 6.18% market share. Belkin is the leader of U.S. and Canada USB Car Chargers industry. It sells a total of 18.98 million dollar USB Car Chargers products in the year of 2016.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that USB Car Chargers will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of USB Car Chargers market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- 1 Port
- 2 Ports
- 3 Ports
- Other Types
Segmentation by application:
- Passenger Car
- Commercial Vehicles
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- IO Gear
- Insignia (Best Buy)
- Unu Electronics
- Radio Shack
- Amazon Basics and Scoshe
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global USB Car Chargers consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of USB Car Chargers market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global USB Car Chargers manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the USB Car Chargers with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of USB Car Chargers submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.