For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Ursodeoxycholic Acid market for 2018-2023.
Ursodeoxycholic Acid is also known as ursodiol (USAN). Ursodeoxycholic acid (3a, 7ß-2-hydroxy-5ß-bile acid, UDCA) was first found in the bile of a black bear.
Ursodeoxycholic Acid is an important clinical drug in the treatment of gallstones, cholecystitis, PBC, and PSC and has broad market prospects. In previous work, ursodeoxycholic acid was prepared by traditional organic synthesis.
Ursodeoxycholic Acid used to treat liver disease. Ursodeoxycholic Acid has positive effects on treatment of liver disease. The classification of Ursodeoxycholic Acid includes Synthetic Ursodeoxycholic Acid and Extraction Ursodeoxycholic Acid. The proportion of Synthetic Ursodeoxycholic Acid in 2017 is about 73.4%, and the proportion of Extraction Ursodeoxycholic Acid in 2017 is about 26.57%.
Ursodeoxycholic Acid is application in Pharmacy and Health Products. The most of Ursodeoxycholic Acid is used in Health Products, and the market share in 2017 is about 69.2%.
Asia-Pacific is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 47% in 2017. Following Asia-Pacific, Europe is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 26.6% in 2017.
In China, about major production is for export. Asia is the main consumption regions. Japan and South Korea are the major consumer countries.
In the Asian region due to the traditional reasons ursodeoxycholic acid is mainly used as healthcare industry.
Europe is the main supplier of Ursodeoxycholic Acid, with production revenue market share over 41%, while the sales market share is 26.4% in 2017. That is to say, there are a number of exports in Europe. Asia is also the main supplier of Ursodeoxycholic Acid, with production revenue market share over 42%, while the sales market share is 47% in 2017.
Market competition is intense. With the development of society and the changing of consumer demand, the Ursodeoxycholic Acid industry will be more and more popular in the future.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Ursodeoxycholic Acid will register a 10.4% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 960 million by 2023, from US$ 530 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Ursodeoxycholic Acid market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Synthetic UDCA
- Extraction UDCA
Segmentation by application:
- Health Products
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma
- Daewoong Chemical
- PharmaZell GmbH
- Dipharma Francis
- Abil Chempharma
- Biotavia Labs
- Suzhou Tianlu
- Arcelor Chemicals
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Ursodeoxycholic Acid consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Ursodeoxycholic Acid market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Ursodeoxycholic Acid manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Ursodeoxycholic Acid with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Ursodeoxycholic Acid submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.