For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Urokinase market for 2018-2023.
Urokinase, also known as urokinase-type plasminogen activator (uPA), is a serine protease present in humans and other animals. The human urokinase protein was discovered, but not named, by McFarlane and Pilling in 1947. Urokinase was originally isolated from human urine, and it is also present in the blood and in the extracellular matrix of many tissues. The primary physiological substrate of this enzyme is plasminogen, which is an inactive form (zymogen) of the serine protease plasmin.
The global Urokinase industry has a rather high concentration. The major manufacturers are concentrated in China, such as NDPharm, Wanhua Biochem, Jiangxi Haoran Bio-Pharma and Jiangsu Aidea Pharmaceutica. At present, NDPharm is the world leader, holding 61.93% production market share in 2016.
In 2016, the global Urokinase consumption market is led by China and China is the largest region consumption market, accounting for about 18.58% of global consumption of Urokinase.
Urokinase downstream is wide and recently Urokinase has acquired increasing significance in various fields of Hospital, Clinic and others. Globally, the Urokinase market is mainly driven by growing demand for Hospital. Hospital accounts for nearly 78.59% of total downstream consumption of Urokinase in global.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Urokinase will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Urokinase market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Urokinase Powder
- Urokinase Solution
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Wanhua Biochem
- Jiangxi Haoran Bio-Pharma
- Jiangsu Aidea Pharmaceutical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Urokinase consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Urokinase market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Urokinase manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Urokinase with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Urokinase submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.