For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) market for 2018-2023.
Unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV), commonly known as drone, is a type of aircraft that operates without a human pilot onboard. Its flight is controlled either autonomously by onboard computers or by the remote control of a pilot on the ground or in another vehicle. It is widely used in aerial entertainment, geological prospecting, agricultural field etc.
In this report, we count the unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) consisting of civilian UAV and consumer UAV.
At present, the production of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) is distributed in China, USA, Europe, Japan. China is the largest revenue country of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) in the world in the past few years and it will keep the same position in the next few years. The China market took up about 50.24% in the global revenue market in 2015.
The unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) revenue will reach about 969.80 Million USD in 2016 from 189.73 Million USD in 2011 at an average growth rate of more than 82.23%.
DJI, PARROT, 3D Robotics, Yamaha and Ehang are the key suppliers in the global unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) market. Top five company revenue took up about 65.20% of the global market in 2015. And the revenue of DJI will occupy about 52.63% in 2016.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Type I
- Civilian UAV
- Consumer UAV
Segmentation by application:
- Aerial Entertainment
- Geological Prospecting
- Agricultural Field
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- 3D Robotics
- Alpha Unmanned Systems
- ZERO TECH
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.