For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Ultrasonic Welding Machine market for 2018-2023.
Ultrasonic welding is the joining or reforming of thermoplastics or other materials through the use of heat generated from high-frequency mechanical motion. It is accomplished by converting high-frequency electrical energy into high-frequency mechanical motion. That mechanical motion, along with applied force, creates frictional heat at the plastic or other materials components' mating surfaces (joint area) so the material will melt and form a molecular bond between the parts.
First, for industry structure analysis, the Ultrasonic Welding Machine industry is fragmented. A variety of manufacturers ranging from large multinational corporations to small privately owned companies compete in this industry. The top ten producers account for about 37.39% of the revenue market. Regionally, EU is the biggest production area of Ultrasonic Welding Machine, also the leader in the whole welding machine industry.
China occupied 27.76% of the production market in 2015. It is followed by US and EU, which respectively have around 21.17% and 24.05% of the global total industry. Other countries have a small amount of production. Geographically, EU was the largest consumption market in the world, which took about 26.05% of the global consumption volume in 2015. China shared 24.73% of global total.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Ultrasonic Welding Machine will register a 2.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 780 million by 2023, from US$ 670 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Ultrasonic Welding Machine market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Automatic Ultrasonic Welding Machine
- Semi-automatic Ultrasonic Welding Machine
- Manual Ultrasonic Welding Machine
Segmentation by application:
- Packaging and clothing
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Dongguan Jingli
- Plastic Assembly Systems
- Abbeon Cal Inc.
- MSC Industrial Supply Co.
- Trinetics Group, Inc.
- AFM Engineering, Inc.
- Weld-Action Co., Inc.
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Ultrasonic Welding Machine consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Ultrasonic Welding Machine market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Ultrasonic Welding Machine manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Ultrasonic Welding Machine with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Ultrasonic Welding Machine submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.