For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Ultra-low Temperature Freezers (ULT Freezers) market for 2018-2023.
Ultra-low temperature freezers (ULT freezers) typically have a temperature lower than -40? and are used for the storage of drugs, enzymes, chemicals, viruses, bacteria, cell preparations, and tissue samples, among others.
The global ultra-low temperature freezer market is intensely competitive with the presence of large and small players. The competitive environment in the market is predicted to grow further with the rise in product/service extensions, strategic collaborations, technological innovations, and M&As. Regional vendors in the market are finding it hard to compete based on quality, technology, and pricing as the international players are increasing their market share with solid infrastructure and R&D support.
Key vendors in the market are: Eppendorf, Panasonic, Thermo Fisher Scientific and so on. Top 3 vendors account about 59.65% market share in Global Market.
Geographically, North America dominated the global laboratory freezers market in 2015. The large share of this regional segment can be attributed to the presence of developed healthcare systems in the U.S. & Canada and growing R&D spending on pharmaceuticals & biotechnology in this region. However, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to register the highest growth in the coming years, due to a growth in research activities & pharmaceutical manufacturing and increasing investments by leading players and respective government agencies in emerging APAC countries.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Ultra-low Temperature Freezers (ULT Freezers) will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Ultra-low Temperature Freezers (ULT Freezers) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Upright Freezer
- Chest Freezer
Segmentation by application:
- Corporate Laboratories
- Hospitals and Blood Center
- Universities and Research Institutions
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Esco Global
- Nihon Freezer
- Zhongke Meiling
- Azbil Telstar
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Ultra-low Temperature Freezers (ULT Freezers) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Ultra-low Temperature Freezers (ULT Freezers) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Ultra-low Temperature Freezers (ULT Freezers) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Ultra-low Temperature Freezers (ULT Freezers) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Ultra-low Temperature Freezers (ULT Freezers) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.