For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global UHF RFID Inlays market for 2018-2023.
An inlay is consist of an antenna and a contactless-enabled microchip, inlay are the neurons of the RIFD brain. Generally, UHF presents the frequency band from 860 MHz to 960 MHz. This report is focus on the UHF RFID Inlay.
Of the major players of UHF RFID Inlay in Asia-Pacific, SMARTRAC maintained its first place in the ranking in 2017. SMARTRAC accounted for 14.37% of the Asia-Pacific UHF RFID Inlay revenue market share in 2017. Other players accounted for 13.32% and 12.47%, including XINDECO IOT and Invengo.
In this study, the Asia-Pacific consumption of UHF RFID Inlay divided into seven countries/regions: In China, total UHF RFID Inlay accounted for 50.87%. In Japan, total UHF RFID Inlay accounted for 8.62%. The market in Korea UHF RFID Inlay accounted for 6.71 %, in Taiwan 3.88%, in India 9.53%, in Southeast Asia 16.07 %, and in Australia 2.53 %. Among all regions, China is estimated to represent the highest share.
There are three major applications, including Retail, Asset Management/ Inventory/ Documents and Logistics. Applications within these three segments make up about 97 % consumption volume market share in the Asia-Pacific.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that UHF RFID Inlays will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of UHF RFID Inlays market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- UHF Dry Inlay
- UHF Wet Inlay
Segmentation by application:
- Asset Management/Inventory/Documents
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- XINDECO IOT
- Shang Yang RFID Technology
- Avery Dennison Inc.
- D & H SMARTID
- Alien Technology
- Junmp Technology
- Sense Technology
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global UHF RFID Inlays consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of UHF RFID Inlays market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global UHF RFID Inlays manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the UHF RFID Inlays with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of UHF RFID Inlays submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.