For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Twin-Screw Pumps market for 2018-2023.
Twin-Screw Pumps is a displacement pump consisting of a casing containing two parallel screws with intermeshing threads fitted to prevent backward movement of fluid
In the coming years there is an increasing demand for Twin-Screw Pumps in the regions of US and Europe that is expected to drive the market for more advanced Twin-Screw Pumps. Growth in government budgets in the principal countries, increasing of commercial fields expenditures, more-intense competition, launches in introducing new products, retrofitting and renovation of old technology, increasing adoption of Twin-Screw Pumps will drive growth in United States and Europe markets.
Globally, the Twin-Screw Pumps industry market is low concentrated as the manufacturing technology of Twin-Screw Pumps is relatively matures than some high-tech equipment. And some enterprises, like Colfax, ITT Bornemann, Flowserve, SPX FLOW, etc. are well-known for the wonderful performance of their Twin-Screw Pumps and related services. At the same time, Europe, occupied 31.76% production market share in 2016, is remarkable in the global Twin-Screw Pumps industry because of their market share and technology status of Twin-Screw Pumps.
Although the market competition of Twin-Screw Pumps is fierce globally, there are many enterprises can obtain considerable profit form the manufacturing and marketing of Twin-Screw Pumps and that is the reason that we believe there will also be enterprises enter this market. But it is suggested that enterprises those have plans to enter this industry have careful analysis of this market and the advantages or disadvantages of themselves.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Twin-Screw Pumps will register a 3.4% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 500 million by 2023, from US$ 420 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Twin-Screw Pumps market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Sealed Twin-Screw Pump
- Non-sealed Twin-Screw Pump
Segmentation by application:
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Shipbuilding Industry
- Power Industry
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- ITT Bornemann
- SPX FLOW
- HMS Livgidromash
- Klaus Union
- Wangen Pumps
- Seim S.r.l.
- Kosaka Laboratory
- SOMA Pumps
- Huangshan RSP
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Twin-Screw Pumps consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Twin-Screw Pumps market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Twin-Screw Pumps manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Twin-Screw Pumps with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Twin-Screw Pumps submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.