For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Turbo Blower market for 2018-2023.
Turbo Blower is a kind of blower that relies on an air foil bearing supported on a shaft that is directly integrated with the variable frequency drive, motor and control system in a single enclosure. The air foil bearing eliminates friction between the bearing and the shaft and thus improves the efficiency of the blower while allowing 40% turndown capability.
Turbo Blower is a kind of blower that relies on an air foil bearing supported on a shaft that is directly integrated with the variable frequency drive, motor and control system in a single enclosure. The types of turbo blower mainly include single-stage turbo blower and multistage turbo blower.
The turbo blower market is relatively concentrated, the sales revenue of top fifteen manufacturers account about 70% of the total revenue. The high-end products mainly come from Europe and North America.
Atlas Copco is the largest Production manufacturer, its production revenue of global market exceeds 12% in 2015.The next is Aerzen and Kturbo.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Turbo Blower will register a 3.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 570 million by 2023, from US$ 490 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Turbo Blower market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Multistage Turbo Blower
- Single-Stage Turbo Blower
Segmentation by application:
- Wastewater Treatment
- Petroleum & Chemical
- Power Generation
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Atlas Copco
- Fuji Electric
- Gardner Denver
- Showa Denki
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Turbo Blower consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Turbo Blower market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Turbo Blower manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Turbo Blower with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Turbo Blower submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.