For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) market for 2018-2023.
Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR), also referred as Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI) is a minimally invasive surgical procedure repairs the valve without removing the old, damaged valve. Instead, it wedges a replacement valve into the aortic valve's place. Normally valve replacement method requires an open heart procedure with a sternotomy, in which the chest is surgically separated for the treatment. The TAVR procedures can be done through very small openings that leave all the chest bones in place.
The classification of Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) includes transfemoral approach, transapical approach and others. The proportion of transfemoral approach in 2016 is about 84%.
Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) is widely used for aortic stenosis, aortic regurgitation and other diseases. The most proportion of Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) is used for aortic regurgitation, and the proportion in 2016 is 75%.
Europe is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 53% in 2016. Following Europe, North America is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 40%.
Market competition is not intense. Edwards Lifesciences, Medtronic, St. Jude Medical, Boston Scientific, Meril Life Sciences, etc. are the leaders of the industry, and they hold key technologies and patents, with high-end customers; have been formed in the monopoly position in the industry.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Transfemoral Approach
- Transapical Approach
Segmentation by application:
- Aortic Stenosis
- Aortic Regurgitation
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Edwards Lifesciences
- St. Jude Medical
- Boston Scientific
- Meril Life Sciences
- Bracco (HLT)
- JenaValve Technology
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.