For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Trail Cameras market for 2018-2023.
A game camera, often referred to as "trail camera", is a tough, motion-activated camera designed to take photos and videos of wildlife and security surveillance, and Trail Cameras is comprised of a motion detector and a digital camera. The motion detector uses passive infrared technology to sense movement and trigger the camera. Trail Cameras are major used by hunters, researchers, wildlife enthusiasts and property.
The trail cameras industry had reached a sales volume of approximately 469.73 K units in 2011, and the sales volume was estimated 649.07 K units in 2016.
The global largest market is North America. The market reached a consumption volume of approximately 358.92 K Units in 2016, and the consumption volume share is 55.30%, which followed by Europe, it reached a consumption volume of 221.83 K Units in 2016, and the consumption volume share is 34.18%.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Trail Cameras will register a 2.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 74 million by 2023, from US$ 64 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Trail Cameras market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Pixel <8MP
- Pixel 8-12MP
- Pixel >12MP
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Prometheus Group
- Vista Outdoor
- GSM Outdoors
- Wildgame Innovations
- Bgha Inc.
- EBSCO Industries, Inc.
- Cuddeback Trailer and Equipment
- Covert Scouting Cameras
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Trail Cameras consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Trail Cameras market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Trail Cameras manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Trail Cameras with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Trail Cameras submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.