For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Traffic Signs market for 2018-2023.
Traffic signs or road signs are signs erected at the side of or above roads to give instructions or provide information to road users. The earliest signs were simple wooden or stone milestones. Later, signs with directional arms were introduced, for example, the fingerposts in the United Kingdom and their wooden counterparts in Saxony.
With traffic volumes increasing since the 1930s, many countries have adopted pictorial signs or otherwise simplified and standardized their signs to overcome language barriers, and enhance traffic safety. Such pictorial signs use symbols (often silhouettes) in place of words and are usually based on international protocols. Such signs were first developed in Europe, and have been adopted by most countries to varying degrees.
At regional level North America (Revenue market share about 29% in 2015) accounted for the largest market share in the year 2015 followed by Europe (Revenue market share about 36% in 2015) and Asia (Revenue market share about 19% in 2015). This is mainly due to intense government support and technological advancements resulting in broader acceptance of the devices.
Traffic Signs are mass products and in most of the cases represent a sub segment or portfolio of medical device manufacturers with very little scope for product differentiation. This makes the overall market highly competitive and price sensitive in nature.
The Traffic Signs industry major has three applications, such as Guide & Direction Signs, Warning Signs, Regulatory Signs and Others.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Traffic Signs will register a 4.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1120 million by 2023, from US$ 850 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Traffic Signs market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Mainly Refers to The Areas Above 2 Sqm
- Mainly Refers to The Areas Between 1-2 Sqm
- Mainly Refers to The Areas Below 1 Sqm
Segmentation by application:
- Guide and Direction Signs
- Warning Signs
- Regulatory Signs
- Other Signs
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- USA Traffic Signs
- Swarco Traffic
- Lacroix Group
- Traffic Signs NZ
- Traffic Tech
- William Smith
- RAI Products
- Traffic Signs & Safety
- Lyle Signs
- Feiyao Jiao Tong
- Haowei Traffic
- Schwab Label Factory
- Shanghai Luhao
- Changeda Traffic
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Traffic Signs consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Traffic Signs market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Traffic Signs manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Traffic Signs with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Traffic Signs submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.