For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Toluene Diisocynate (TDI) market for 2018-2023.
Toluene diisocyanate (TDI) is a member of the diisocyanate family associated with polyurethane chemistry. It is often marketed as 80/20 and 65/35 mixtures of the 2,4 and 2,6 isomers respectively.
As for the consumption, China is the largest consumer, who owned 27.13% share in global consumption market in 2016. The follower is Europe, with the consumption volume of 508 K MT in 2016.
However, there are also new entrants in the market. Wanhua Chemical will put their 300 K MT TDI plant into production in the year of 2018 officially. Sadara will release its 200 K MT TDI plant in the same year as well. The total new 500 K MT TDI will impact the market deeply.
Market insiders predict that the supply pattern will change in the coming years. The industry will also face more uncertainties.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Toluene Diisocynate (TDI) will register a 0.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 8010 million by 2023, from US$ 7770 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Toluene Diisocynate (TDI) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- TDI 80/20
- TDI 65/35
- TDI 100
Segmentation by application:
- Flexible Polyurethane Foams
- Adhesives & Sealants
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Hanwha Chemical
- Cangzhou Dahua
- Gansu Yinguang
- Juli Fine Chemical
- Fujian Southeast Electrochemical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Toluene Diisocynate (TDI) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Toluene Diisocynate (TDI) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Toluene Diisocynate (TDI) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Toluene Diisocynate (TDI) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Toluene Diisocynate (TDI) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.