For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Toasters market for 2018-2023.
A toaster, or a toast maker, is an electric small appliance designed to brown sliced bread by exposing it to radiant heat, thus converting it into toast. Toasters can toast multiple types of sliced bread products. Invented in Scotland in 1893, it was developed over the years, with the introduction of an automatic mechanism to stop the toasting and pop the slices up.
China is the biggest production areas for Toasters, taking about 73.41% market share in 2016 (based on output volume). Europe followed the second, with about 12.09% market share in 2016 (based on revenue). In Consumption market, sales of Toaster are concentrated in Europe and North America Regions for now, while consumers groups are expanding fast today in some Asia countries like China, Japan, Korea and etc., Southeast Asia and India are big potential markets for the coming decades.
In the past few years, the price of Toasters show a decreasing trend in recent years and we expect the price may keep the trend in a short period. However, the improvement of energy, transportation costs, employee wages, and equipment depreciation will play a significant role in promoting the cost of Toasters. Therefore, to some extent, the companies are facing a risk of profit decline.
There are companies adding capacities and aiming at the cost and quality leadership which shall improve profitability. At the same time, companies are focusing on technological innovation, equipment upgrades, and process improvements, to reduce costs and improve quality. The total competition market for Toasters may become more weakened, while the market is going to be more concentrated for high end Toasters.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Toasters will register a 2.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1410 million by 2023, from US$ 1230 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Toasters market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- 2 Slice Toasters
- 4 Slice Toasters
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- West Bend
- Black & Decker
- De'Longhi S.p.A.
- Hamilton Beach
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Toasters consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Toasters market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Toasters manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Toasters with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Toasters submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.