For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Titanium Sputtering Target market for 2018-2023.
Titanium Sputtering Target is a material that is used to create thin films in a technique known as sputter deposition, or thin film deposition. During this process the titanium, which begins as a solid, is broken up by gaseous ions into tiny particles that form a spray and coat another material, which is known as the substrate. Sputter deposition is commonly involved in the creation of semiconductors and computer chips.
First, for industry structure analysis, the Titanium Sputtering Target industry is relatively concentrated. These manufacturers range from large multinational corporations to small privately owned companies compete in this industry. The top five producers account for about 58 % of the revenue market. Regionally, Japan is the biggest production value area of valves, also the leader in the whole Titanium Sputtering Target industry.
Second, Japan occupied 34.12% of the production market in 2016. It is followed by North America and China, which respectively account for around 24.17% and 15.01% of the global total industry. Other countries have a smaller amount of production. Geographically, North America was the largest consumption market in the world, which took about 27.70% of the global consumption volume in 2016.
Third, for price trend analysis, a key variable in the performance of Titanium Sputtering Target producers is raw material costs, specifically the speed at which any increase can be passed through to customers.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Titanium Sputtering Target will register a 5.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 250 million by 2023, from US$ 180 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Titanium Sputtering Target market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Low Purity Titanium Sputtering Target
- High Purity Titanium Sputtering Target
- Ultra High Purity Titanium Sputtering Target
Segmentation by application:
- Solar Cell
- LCD Displays
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- JX Nippon
- Honeywell Electronic Materials
- Sumitomo Chemical Com-pang
- China New Metal Materials
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Titanium Sputtering Target consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Titanium Sputtering Target market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Titanium Sputtering Target manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Titanium Sputtering Target with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Titanium Sputtering Target submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.