For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Titanium Powder market for 2018-2023.
Titanium powder is the result of processing this metal in a variety of ways to produce a fine metal powder. A silvery metal, titanium is highly valued for its great strength and unmatched corrosion resistance. Titanium powder has a variety of specifications with purity range from 95% to 99.98%. It is widely used in aerospace industry, automobile industry, petrochemical industry etc.
Titanium powder industry has high technology barrier and is technology intensive industry. Currently, there are several producing companies in the world titanium powder industry. The main market players are ATI, Cristal, OSAKA Titanium, Fengxiang Titanium Material & Powder and ADMA Products. ATI is the largest manufacturer of titanium powder with production of 3023.2 MT in 2017.
In consumption market, the sales of titanium powder will increase to 14797.2 MT in 2018 from 12305.3 MT in 2013 with average growth rate of 3.76%. North America and Asia-Pacific are the main consumption regions. In 2017, these two regions occupied 78.99% of the global consumption volume.
Titanium powder mainly has three types, which include high purity titanium powder (CPTP) and alloyed titanium powder (ATP). And each type has application industries relatively. With growth of powder metallurgy, the downstream application industries will need more titanium powder. So, titanium powder has a huge market potential in the future.
The major raw materials for titanium powder are titanium sponge, H2, titanium tetrachloride (TiCl4) and other auxiliary chemicals. Fluctuations in the price of the upstream product will impact on the production cost of titanium powder. The production cost of titanium powder is also an important factor which could impact the price of titanium powder.
We tend to believe this industry is a rising industry, and the consumption increasing degree will show a smooth growth curve. And the price presents fluctuation according to the economy development status and international competition. Also, there is fluctuation in gross margin.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Titanium Powder will register a 0.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 3310 million by 2023, from US$ 3270 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Titanium Powder market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- High Purity Titanium Powder (CPTP)
- Alloyed Titanium Powder (ATP)
Segmentation by application:
- Aerospace Industry
- Automobile Industry
- Petrochemical Industry
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- OSAKA Titanium
- Fengxiang Titanium Material & Powder
- ADMA Products
- Reading Alloys
- TLS Technik
- Global Titanium
- Toho Titanium
- Praxair S.T. Tech
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Titanium Powder consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Titanium Powder market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Titanium Powder manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Titanium Powder with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Titanium Powder submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.