For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) (Automobile TPMS) market for 2018-2023.
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) is an electronic system designed to monitor the air pressure inside the pneumatic tires on various types of vehicles. TPMS report real-time tire-pressure information to the driver of the vehicle, either via a gauge, a pictogram display, or a simple low-pressure warning light.
In this report, 1 Unit Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) refers to the whole system used in a car.
The global average price of tire pressure monitoring system is in the decreasing trend, from 77.2 USD/Unit in 2011 to 68.1 USD/Unit in 2015. With the situation of global economy, prices will be in decreasing trend in the following five years.
The classification of tire pressure monitoring system includes Direct TPMS, Indirect TPMS, and the production of Direct TPMS in 2015 is about 70.37%, and the Production of Direct TPMS in increasing trend from 2011 to 2015.
Europe region is the largest supplier of tire pressure monitoring system, with a production market share nearly 34.66 % in 2015. USA is the second largest supplier of Tire pressure monitoring system, enjoying production market share nearly 23.16 % in 2015.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) (Automobile TPMS) will register a 11.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 6980 million by 2023, from US$ 3610 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) (Automobile TPMS) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Direct TPMS
- Indirect TPMS
Segmentation by application:
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Schrader (Sensata)
- ZF TRW
- Pacific Industrial
- Sate Auto Electronic
- NIRA Dynamics
- CUB Elecparts
- Orange Electronic
- Shenzhen Autotech
- Baolong Automotive
- Shenzhen Hangshen
- Nanjing Top Sun
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) (Automobile TPMS) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) (Automobile TPMS) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) (Automobile TPMS) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) (Automobile TPMS) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) (Automobile TPMS) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.