For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Time and Attendance Systems market for 2018-2023.
Time and attendance systems feature a self-service function that allows employees to handle many time-tracking tasks on their own, including reviewing the hours they've worked, their current and future schedules and paid-time-off details. Time and Attendance Systems allows employees to clock in and out electronically via time clocks, internet-connected computers, mobile devices and telephones.
The Time and Attendance Systems industry concentration is high, and the products mainly from USA. The Time and Attendance Systems in USA has a long history and unshakable status in this field. Time and Attendance Systems in possesses relative higher level of product's quality. The biggest consumption market are North America and Europe, takes the market share of about 25.46% and 24.23%.
Different types of companies LCD offer different kinds of products. But the mass consumption is mainly from the Proximity Cards. Looking to the future years, prices gap between different brands will go narrowing.
Time and Attendance Systems enterprises mainly deliver their products through distributors and agents, and Time and Attendance Systems exports are very important for some countries.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Time and Attendance Systems will register a 8.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 2910 million by 2023, from US$ 1780 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Time and Attendance Systems market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Proximity Cards
Segmentation by application:
- Office Building
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Ultimate Software
- Data Management Inc.
- NETtime Solutions
- Processing Point
- Acroprint Time Recorder
- Icon Time Systems
- Pyramid Time Systems
- Acumen Data
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Time and Attendance Systems consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Time and Attendance Systems market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Time and Attendance Systems manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Time and Attendance Systems with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Time and Attendance Systems submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.