For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Thionyl Chloride market for 2018-2023.
Thionyl chloride,also known as sulfur oxychloride. It is a colorless or light yellow transparent liquid, and with a pungent odor. Thionyl chloride dissolved in benzene, chloroform and carbon tetrachloride. It is an important inorganic chemical product.
The concentration of thionyl chloride industry is high, mainly in Germany, Switzerland, India and China. In the world wide, giant manufactures mainly distribute in China, which accounts for more than a half of the global production. Germany, Switzerland and India have a long history and unshakable status in this industry, like Lanxess, CABB and Transpek, both have perfect products.
In countries and regions, environmental issues are gradually to be focused on, and thionyl chloride manufacturers received increasing pressure, which was also reflected in the gross margin.
All manufactures in the world are committed to the improvement of product. These two years, some Chinese manufactures can almost catch up with the world's leading technology too.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Thionyl Chloride will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Thionyl Chloride market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Refined products
- First-rate Products
- Second-rate Products
Segmentation by application:
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Pesticide Industry
- Dye Industry
- Organic synthesis industry
- A ring (or closed loop) Reaction Industries
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Shandong Kaisheng New Materials
- Jiang Xi Selon Industry
- China Pingmei Shenma Group
- Chuyuan Group
- Shangyu Wolong Chemical
- Sichuan Boxing
- Changzhou Xudong Chemical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Thionyl Chloride consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Thionyl Chloride market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Thionyl Chloride manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Thionyl Chloride with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Thionyl Chloride submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.