For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Thermostatic Radiator Valve market for 2018-2023.
Thermostatic radiator valve (TRV) is a self-regulating valve fitted to hot water heating system radiator, to control the temperature of a room by changing the flow of hot water to the radiator.
Technology, product design, and pricing patterns influence purchases of thermostatic radiator valves. The situation is rather complex, as the companies attempt to cater to diverse segments. The market is currently dominated by a handful of local companies that own the core technologies, including Danfoss, IMI (Heimeier & TA), Caleffi and so on.
In the next five years, the Europe consumption of thermostatic radiator valves will maintain about 8.32% annual growth rate; consumption is expected to be 882.05 million USD in 2021. Therefore, in the next five years, thermostatic radiator valves overcapacity situation will not change much.
Regional markets are influenced by demographic and socio-economic trends. In 2015, the Germany is expected to remain the largest market for thermostatic radiator valves, accounting for 39.45% of the national total production, followed by UK (14.64%).
The presence of brand effect and having a relatively basic technology, the thermostatic radiator valves industry still poses some formidable barriers to entry. Thus, capital requirements are quite high due to production features and the diverse nature of the product families. Seasonality of business, price rivalry, government rules and regulations, and limited distribution channels also pose some entry barriers. Yet another deterrent to market entry is the complexity of logistics. Distribution costs may rise further as some mass merchandisers openly require payment by the manufacturers for shelf space, especially for new products. Name identity and brand image require extensive advertising.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Thermostatic Radiator Valve will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Thermostatic Radiator Valve market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Self-operate TRVs
- Electronic TRVs
Segmentation by application:
- Hot Water System
- Steam Heating System
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- IMI (Heimeier & TA)
- Honeywell (MNG)
- Pegler Yorkshire.
- IVAR Group
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Thermostatic Radiator Valve consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Thermostatic Radiator Valve market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Thermostatic Radiator Valve manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Thermostatic Radiator Valve with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Thermostatic Radiator Valve submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.