For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Thermoplastic Prepreg market for 2018-2023.
Thermoplastic prepregs are composite reinforcements (fiberglass, carbon fiber, aramid, etc.) that are pre-impregnated with thermoplastic resin. Common resins for thermoplastic prepregs include PP, PET, PE, PPS, and PEEK. Thermoplastic prepregs can be provided in unidirectional tape, or in fabrics that are woven or stitched.
Global thermoplastic prepreg consumption market, by geography is segmented into Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East, and Africa. North America and Europe belong to the larger producers, which together account for more than 61.8% of global consumption in 2016. As for top sales revenue countries, Europe accounted 32.67% of global thermoplastic prepreg sales income in 2016, while North America ranked second position with about 30.68 % share.
There are mainly three types of thermoplastic prepreg in the market: glass fiber, carbon fiber and aramid fiber. Glass fiber type is cheap. Glass fiber type accounted 40.98% global market share in 2016.
Thermoplastic prepreg has a large market around the world. The thermoplastic prepreg industry will develop stably in the future, especially in the developing countries.
Business distribution channels are the avenues a business uses to sell or deliver its product or service. Distribution channels for sellers of products include brick-and-mortar stores, online stores, direct mail solicitations, catalogs, sales reps, wholesalers, distributors and direct response advertising. Service providers don't offer something a consumer can touch, feel and put in a bag, so if you're selling a service, you must figure out additional ways to deliver it.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Thermoplastic Prepreg will register a 7.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1070 million by 2023, from US$ 700 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Thermoplastic Prepreg market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Reinforced Glass Fiber Thermoplastic Prepreg
- Reinforced Carbon Fiber Thermoplastic Prepreg
- Reinforced Aramid Fiber Thermoplastic Prepreg
Segmentation by application:
- Aerospace and Defense
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Vector Systems
- Porcher Industries Groupe
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Thermoplastic Prepreg consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Thermoplastic Prepreg market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Thermoplastic Prepreg manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Thermoplastic Prepreg with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Thermoplastic Prepreg submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.