For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Thermal Imaging Scopes market for 2018-2023.
Thermal Imaging scopes are by far the coolest optical devices. Not only do they offer the flexibility of daytime and night time use, but they also deliver in weather conditions when other optical devices simply fail. Fog is one such example. Like all other thermal imaging devices, thermal riflescopes read off thermal signatures of all objects and present the user with an image showing a gradient map of the heat signatures. Most modern thermal riflescopes feature several color palates as well as the all-time standard black and white.
Thermal imaging rifle scopes have been used with great effectiveness in military and tactical situations, and these scopes have also proven to be an advantageous asset for hunters, especially when hunting boar. The following guide will go over everything you need to know to purchase a thermal scope on the civilian market.
Thermal imaging is a lucrative tool for hunters because it allows the observer to not just see their target in the dark of night, but to actually witness the ambient heat that targets give off at any moment in time. This ambient heat can be fluorescently colored or simply display as a brighter animal shaped figure on a dark background. In any situation, this technology makes hunting live prey exceptionally easier.
The main market drivers are the development of the civil market.
The surveillance application segment is expected to dominate the market from 2016 to 2021. Thermal imaging cameras are primarily deployed by military and defense for border patrolling and border security. These cameras are being increasingly used for surveillance in airborne, maritime, and land systems. Furthermore, environmental monitoring application segment is expected to gain traction in the next five years. The increasing use of Thermal Imaging Scopes in the automotive sector to reduce the risks in Forest fire prevention, especially during the night, is one of the major reasons for the growth of thermal imaging market in this application.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Thermal Imaging Scopes will register a 10.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 2990 million by 2023, from US$ 1780 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Thermal Imaging Scopes market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Un-Cooled Thermal Imaging
- Cryogenically Cooled Thermal Imaging
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- FLIR Systems
- Sig Sauer
- Yukon Advanced Optics
- Night Optics
- Luna Optics
- Trijicon Electro Optics
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Thermal Imaging Scopes consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Thermal Imaging Scopes market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Thermal Imaging Scopes manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Thermal Imaging Scopes with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Thermal Imaging Scopes submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.