For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Thermal Desorption Instrument market for 2018-2023.
Thermal Desorption Instrument is the instrument adopts thermal desorption theory to increase the volatility of dependents or contaminants such that they can be removed (separated) from the solid matrix (typically soil, sludge or filter cake). Thermal desorption is not incineration. The volatilized contaminants are then either collected or thermally destroyed. A thermal desorption system therefore has two major components; the desorber itself and the offgas treatment system. It is an environmental remediation technology that can be utilized in environmental air monitoring and exposure to chemicals at work, residual volatiles and materials emissions testing, food, flavour, fragrance & odour profiling, and defence and forensic, etc.
The consumption volume of thermal desorption instrument is related to downstream industries and global economy. As there will always be some uncertain in the global economy in the following years, the growth rate of thermal desorption instrument market might be slightly slow. But it is surely forecasted that the market of thermal desorption instrument is still promising.
Due to the high technology level and market requirements in the developed countries, the market is currently dominated by a handful of companies that own the core technologies, including Markes International, PerkinElmer and Beijing BCHP and so on.
The USA and the Europe lead the global thermal desorption instrument market. The strong USA economy and the sturdier EU economic recovery both provide good external conditions for thermal desorption instrument consumption. And China is expected to increase due to growing awareness of environmental protection.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Thermal Desorption Instrument will register a 2.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 26 million by 2023, from US$ 23 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Thermal Desorption Instrument market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Manual Control
- Electronic Control
Segmentation by application:
- Material Emissions
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Markes International
- GERSTEL GmbH
- Dani Instruments
- AIRSENSE Analytics
- CDS Analytical
- Beijing BCHP
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Thermal Desorption Instrument consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Thermal Desorption Instrument market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Thermal Desorption Instrument manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Thermal Desorption Instrument with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Thermal Desorption Instrument submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.