For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global The Merchant Embedded Computing market for 2018-2023.
The Merchant Embedded Computing is an integral part of a larger system that performs a particular task and consists of a microprocessor or a microcontroller, which acts as the processing core.
The Merchant Embedded Computing is a computer that is integrated into other devices and is dedicated to the functions of that device. Also referred to as microcontrollers, The Merchant Embedded Computing has been used in Medical machinery, motor vehicles, application Defense & Aerospace, Communications, Medical, Automations &Control, and Automotive& Transport. The Merchant Embedded Computing is devoted to performing specific tasks and is used in communication, entertainment, science and technology.
China is the largest supplier of The Merchant Embedded Computing, with a production market share nearly 35.82% and sales market share nearly 24.81% in 2017. That is to say, there will be exports in China.
The second place is Europe, with the production market share of 26.15% and sales market share of 29.38% in 2017. USA is another important market of The Merchant Embedded Computing, enjoying 21.23% production market share and 26.22% sales market share in 2017.
The Merchant Embedded Computing is used in Defense & Aerospace, Communications, Medical, Automotive & Transport, Automations & Control and Others. Report data showed that 23.45% of the The Merchant Embedded Computing revenue market demand in Defense & Aerospace, 13.71% in Communications, and 29.99% in Automations &Control industry in 2017.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that The Merchant Embedded Computing will register a 4.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 3940 million by 2023, from US$ 3020 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of The Merchant Embedded Computing market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Defense & Aerospace
- Automotive & Transport
- Automations & Control
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Artesyn Embedded
- Curtiss Wright Controls
- MSC Technologies
- Congatec AG
- Avalue Technology
- Mercury Systems
- Data Modul
- Digi International
- ARBOR Technology
- One Stop Systems
- General Micro Sys
- Trenton Systems
- B-PLUS GMBH
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global The Merchant Embedded Computing consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of The Merchant Embedded Computing market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global The Merchant Embedded Computing manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the The Merchant Embedded Computing with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of The Merchant Embedded Computing submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.