For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Temporary Power market for 2018-2023.
Increasing power consumption for industrial and commercial applications has built up a demand-supply gap in the power market. This gap is even more evident during the peak hours for electricity consumption. This has led to the development of power rental systems which are capable of providing temporary power during phases of the low power supply.
Increasing power demand, lack of grid stability & support and low electrification rates are the major driving factors of the power rental market in the utilities segment. Lacking of electricity access, aging T&D infrastructure are driving the market for power rental solutions. The rise in construction and infrastructural activities are driving the market for power rental solutions. Increasingly frequent business activities are also a stimulating factor.
Of the major players of Temporary Power, Aggreko maintained its first place in the ranking in 2017. Aggreko accounted for 7.732 % of the Global Temporary Power revenue market share in 2017. Other players accounted for 2.971 %, 2.618 % including Cummins and Caterpillar.
In this study, the market for Temporary Power consumption divided into six geographic regions: In North America, total Temporary Power accounted for 32.77 %. In the Europe, total Temporary Power accounted for 29.39 %. The market in China Temporary Power accounted for 12.93 %, in Japan 4.44%, in Southeast Asia 4.43%, in India 5.02% and in global other region 11.02 %. Among all regions, North America is estimated to represent the highest share.
On the basis of product type, the Diesel segment is projected to account for the largest revenue share during the forecast period; this segment was estimated to account for 91.56 % revenue share in 2017.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Temporary Power will register a 6.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 12900 million by 2023, from US$ 8870 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Temporary Power market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Gas & HFO & Petrol
Segmentation by application:
- Government & Utilities
- Oil & Gas
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- United Rentals
- APR Energy
- Ashtead Group
- Sudhir Power Ltd.
- Atlas Copco
- Herc Holdings Inc
- Power Electrics
- Generator Power
- Speedy Hire
- Shaanxi Communication Power Technology Co., Ltd.
- Trinity Power Rentals
- Diamond Environmental Services
- Rental Solutions & Services
- Quippo Energy
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Temporary Power consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Temporary Power market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Temporary Power manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Temporary Power with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Temporary Power submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.