For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Telemonitoring System market for 2018-2023.
Telemonitoring system is the system to measure vital signs remotely, and to manage escalation strategies based on pre-determined rules applied on the measured data.
Data transfer can be achieved via wireless communication means and or data transfer over other media, such as a telephone or computer network or via an optical link.
Telemonitoring system improves patient visibility and interaction, which is beneficial at any point of the care continuum.
Data of telemonitoring system include equipment and software in the report.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Telemonitoring System will register a 13.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 2630 million by 2023, from US$ 1380 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Telemonitoring System market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- COPD Telemonitoring System
- Glucose Level Telemonitoring System
- Cardiac & Monitoring Systems
Segmentation by application:
- Home Care
- Long-term Care Centers
- Hospital Cares
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Philips Healthcare
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- St. Jude Medical
- GE Healthcare
- Nihon Kohden
- SHL Telemedicine
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Telemonitoring System market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Telemonitoring System market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Telemonitoring System players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Telemonitoring System with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Telemonitoring System submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.