For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Technical Enzymes market for 2018-2023.
Enzymes are protein molecules functioning as specialized catalysts for chemical reactions. They have contributed greatly to the traditional and modern chemical industry by improving existing processes.
Technical enzymes are typically used as bulk enzymes in textile, pulp and paper industries, organic synthesis and biofuels industry.
The global average price of Technical Enzymes is in the increasing trend, from 4618 USD/MT in 2013 to 4893 USD/MT in 2017. With the situation of global economy, prices will be in decreasing trend in the following five years.
The classification of Technical Enzymes includes Amylases, Cellulases, Proteases, Lipases and other, and the sales proportion of Amylases in 2017 is about 37.8%, the sales proportion of Cellulases in 2017 is about 24.3%.
Technical enzymes are typically used as bulk enzymes in textile, pulp and paper industries, organic synthesis and biofuels industry. The most proportion of Technical Enzymes is used Detergents, and the proportion in 2017 is about 34.1%.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Technical Enzymes will register a 1.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 2310 million by 2023, from US$ 2090 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Technical Enzymes market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Paper & Pulp
- Textile & Leather
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Associated British Foods
- VTR Bio-Tech
- Advanced Enzyme Technologies
- MAPS Enzyme
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Technical Enzymes consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Technical Enzymes market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Technical Enzymes manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Technical Enzymes with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Technical Enzymes submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.