For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global TCPP Flame Retardant market for 2018-2023.
Flame retardants are compounds added to manufactured materials, such as plastics and textiles, and surface finishes and coatings that inhibit, suppress, or delay the production of flames to prevent the spread of fire. They may be mixed with the base material (additive flame retardants) or chemically bonded to it (reactive flame retardants). Mineral flame retardants are typically additive while organo halogen and organophosphorus compounds can be either reactive or additive.
TCPP is an additive flame retardant, i.e. it is physically combined with the material being treated rather than chemically combined. The amount of flame retardant used in any given application depends on a number of factors such as the flame retardancy required for a given product, the effectiveness of the flame retardant and synergist within a given polymer system, the physical characteristics of the end product (e.g. colour, density, stability, etc.) and the use to which the end product will be put.
TCPP, the chemical name is tris (2-chloroisopropyl) phosphate, is low cost chlorine and phosphorous based flame retardant. It has the best hydrolysis stability among currently available halogenated organic phosphates. Cannot dissolve in water, dissolve in most organic solvent, and have good compatibility with resins. TCPP flame retardant soluble in alcohols, benzene, esters and carbon tetrachloride. insoluble in water and aliphatic hydrocarbon. It has low toxicity, non-corrosive, moisture-proof and anti-static.
There are companies adding new capacities and aim at the cost and quality leadership which shall improve profitability. As the same time, companies are focusing on technological innovation, equipment upgrades, and process improvements, to reduce costs and improve quality. The competition in TCPP Flame Retardant market will become more intense.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that TCPP Flame Retardant will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of TCPP Flame Retardant market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Endothermic Degradation
- Dilution of Gas Phase
- Gas Phase Radical Quenching
- Thermal Shielding
Segmentation by application:
- Polyurethane Foam
- Engineering Plastic
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Jiangsu Yoke Technology
- Zhejiang Wansheng
- Taizhou Xin'an retardant Materials
- Futong Chemical
- Jiangsu Firex Chemical
- Yangzhou Chenhua New Materials
- Zhejiang Honghao Technology
- Xinhang Chemical
- Zhejiang Chunan Auxiliary
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global TCPP Flame Retardant consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of TCPP Flame Retardant market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global TCPP Flame Retardant manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the TCPP Flame Retardant with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of TCPP Flame Retardant submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.