For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Tankless Electric Water Heater market for 2018-2023.
Tankless water heaters, also known as instantaneous or on-demand water heaters, provide hot water without using a storage tank. Like tank water heaters, tankless water heaters use either gas or electricity to operate. Cold water travels through a pipe into the unit, and either a gas burner or an electric element heats the water. Tankless water heaters can be supplementary units placed at the point of use or can replace a centralized tank water heater.
In terms of volume, the Point-of-Use segment accounts bigger market share than Whole-House, in 2012 Point-of-Use segmented accounted for about 54.51% and about 53.69% in 2017. In terms of Value, in 2012 Whole-House accounted for about 70.84% share and in 2017 Whole-House will account for about 70.93% share.
In terms of applications, residential application is bigger than commercial application, in 2012 residential application occupied about 79.05% share and in 2017 residential will occupy about 79.22% share.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Tankless Electric Water Heater will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Tankless Electric Water Heater market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Stiebel Eltron
- Bradford White Corporation
- Eccotemp Systems
- Midea Group
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Tankless Electric Water Heater consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Tankless Electric Water Heater market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Tankless Electric Water Heater manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Tankless Electric Water Heater with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Tankless Electric Water Heater submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.