For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Syphilis Rapid Test Kit market for 2018-2023.
Syphilis is a highly contagious bacterial infection caused by the bacteria Treponema pallidum and spread through sexual contact, including oral, vaginal, and anal sex. Congenital syphilis is the name given to syphilis that is spread from a mother who has the disease to her baby during childbirth, which can cause severe abnormalities or death of the baby. Syphilis is curable in its earlier stages, but can cause very serious and possibly irreversible complications if the infection goes untreated.
Syphilis rapid test kit is used to screen for and/or diagnose infection with Treponema pallidum, the bacterium that causes syphilis.
The leading manufactures mainly are Abbott (Alere), Bio-Rad, WanTai BioPharm, Beckman Coulter and BD. Abbott (Alere) is the largest manufacturer; its revenue of global market exceeds 18% in 2017.
Geographically, the global Syphilis Rapid Test Kit market has been segmented into North America, Europe, China, RoA and RoW. The North America held the largest share in the global market, its revenue of global market exceeds 40% in 2017. The next is Europe.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Syphilis Rapid Test Kit will register a 2.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 630 million by 2023, from US$ 530 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Syphilis Rapid Test Kit market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Serum Test
- Direct Bacteria Test
Segmentation by application:
- Diagnostic Centers
- Home Use
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Abbott (Alere)
- WanTai BioPharm
- Beckman Coulter
- Nectar Lifesciences
- ELITech Group
- Chembio Diagnostic Systems
- Trinity Biotech
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Syphilis Rapid Test Kit consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Syphilis Rapid Test Kit market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Syphilis Rapid Test Kit manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Syphilis Rapid Test Kit with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Syphilis Rapid Test Kit submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.