For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Swimming Pool Water Treatment Equipment market for 2018-2023.
Swimming pool water treatment equipment is used to treat the water from the swimming pool. Swimming pool water must undergo treatment, in order to remain clear and clean, free from harmful substances, bacteria, viruses, algae and other pathogens and suitable for use by swimmers.
Swimming pool water treatment equipment includes filters, pumps, valves, heaters and other equipment.
Europe remains the largest market for swimming pool water treatment equipment production, with a market share of 35.39%, followed by USA and China.
Industry concentration is deepening. China domestic enterprises are increasing investment and absorbing foreign advanced technologies so that large companies will gain more market share. Developing countries are developing faster than developed countries, but they have a long way to go to catch up with the leading countries.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Swimming Pool Water Treatment Equipment will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Swimming Pool Water Treatment Equipment market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- All-in-one Equipment
- Traditional Equipment
Segmentation by application:
- Public & Hotel
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Carefree Clearwater
- Speck Pump
- Intec America
- Wuxi Bibo
- Kelan Water
- Zhengzhou Pafific
- Zhengzhou Langjing
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Swimming Pool Water Treatment Equipment consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Swimming Pool Water Treatment Equipment market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Swimming Pool Water Treatment Equipment manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Swimming Pool Water Treatment Equipment with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Swimming Pool Water Treatment Equipment submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.