For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Sutures Needle market for 2018-2023.
Sutures Needles are necessary for the placement of sutures in tissues; therefore, they must be designed to carry suture material through tissues with minimal.
The global average price of Sutures Needle is in the decreasing trend, from 716 USD/K Unit in 2012 to 727 USD/K Unit in 2017. With the situation of global economy, prices will be in increasing trend in the following five years.
The classification of Sutures Needle includes Corner Needle, Shovel Needle, Straight Needle, Round Needle and others, and the proportion of Round Needle in 2017 is about 38%, and the proportion is in decreasing trend from 2012 to 2017.
Sutures Needle is widely used in hospitals, clinics and ASCs. The most proportion of Sutures Needle is used in clinics, and the proportion in 2017 is 42%.
North America is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 34% in 2017. Following North America, Europe is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 26%.
Market competition is not intense. Johnson & Johnson, Covidien (Medtronic), B.Braun, Teleflex, Hu-Friedy, etc. are the leaders of the industry, with high-end customers; have been formed in the monopoly position in the industry.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Sutures Needle will register a 4.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1570 million by 2023, from US$ 1230 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Sutures Needle market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Corner Needle
- Shovel Needle
- Straight Needle
- Round Needle
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Johnson & Johnson
- Covidien (Medtronic)
- Peters Surgical
- Shanghai Jinhuan
- WEIHAI WEGO
- Kono Seisakusho
- Dolphin (Futura Surgicare)
- Gore Medical
- Unik Surgical Sutures MFG
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Sutures Needle consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Sutures Needle market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Sutures Needle manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Sutures Needle with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Sutures Needle submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.