For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Surgical Scalpel market for 2018-2023.
Surgical Scalpel is a small and extremely sharp bladed instrument used for surgery, anatomical dissection, and various arts and crafts (called a hobby knife). Scalpels may be single-use disposable or re-usable. Re-usable scalpels can have permanently attached blades that can be sharpened or, more commonly, removable single-use blades. Disposable scalpels usually have a plastic handle with an extensible blade (like a utility knife) and are used once, then the entire instrument is discarded. Scalpel blades are usually individually packed in sterile pouches but are also offered non-sterile.
The global average price of Surgical Scalpel is in the decreasing trend, from 9.43 USD/Unit in 2011 to 8.59 USD/Unit in 2015. With the situation of global economy, prices will be in decreasing trend in the following five years.
The classification of Surgical Scalpel includes blade and handle, and the proportion of blade in 2015 is about 85.72%, and the proportion is in increasing trend from 2011 to 2015.
Surgical Scalpel is widely used in hospital, clinic and others. The most proportion of Surgical Scalpel is in hospital, and the proportion of Surgical Scalpel used in hospital in 2015 is about is 83.09%.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Surgical Scalpel will register a 4.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 320 million by 2023, from US$ 260 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Surgical Scalpel market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- KAI Group
- Huaiyin Medical
- Surgical Specialties
- Shanghai Surgical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Surgical Scalpel consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Surgical Scalpel market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Surgical Scalpel manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Surgical Scalpel with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Surgical Scalpel submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.