For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Support market for 2018-2023.
Support brace is a device used to restrict or assist body movement. A support brace can be constructed by numerous fabrics, elastic or even alloy components. A support brace can be used in combination or instead or supporting tape or strapping. For more specific supportive brace advice applicable to your injury, please consult your physiotherapist. In some cases, a brace may delay your rehabilitation process.
The China average price of Support is in the increasing trend, from 11.18 USD/Unit in 2013 to 12.08 USD/Unit in 2017. The product average price increased in the past few years due to the technology development and upturn living standards.
The classification of support includes knee, back, ankle, wrist and other support. And the proportion of knee support in 2017 is about 44.78%, which is the most used type in china. Support is widely used in hospitals and sports.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Support will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Support market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Medical Device Specialty Stores
- Modern Trade
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- LP SUPPORT
- OPPO Medical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Support consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Support market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Support manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Support with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Support submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.