For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Sunglasses market for 2018-2023.
Sunglasses or sun glasses are a form of protective eyewear designed primarily to prevent bright sunlight and high-energy visible light, especially harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays, from damaging or discomforting the eyes.
The downstream industry market scale of Sunglasses maintains stable development. Meanwhile, the demand of sunglass and more people from developing countries began to pay attention to protect their eyes are all drive the demand of Sunglasses.
At present, in the foreign industrial developed countries the Sunglasses industry on a higher level than other countries, the world's large enterprises are mainly concentrated in Europe. Meanwhile, foreign companies have more advanced equipment, strong R & D capability, the technical level is in a leading position.
The global largest production market is Europe. The market will reached a revenue of approximately the revenue share is 36.46%, and the secondary market is North America, it will reached a revenue share is 32.59%.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Sunglasses will register a 8.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 30700 million by 2023, from US$ 20800 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Sunglasses market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Glass Sunglasses
- CR-39 Sunglasses
- Polycarbonate Sunglasses
- Polyurethane Sunglasses
Segmentation by application:
- Young Adults
- Mature Adults
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Safilo S.p.A.
- De Rigo S.p.A.
- Marcolin S.p.A.
- Maui Jim Inc.
- Nike Inc.
- Carl Zeiss
- Formosa Optical
- Fielmann AG
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Sunglasses consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Sunglasses market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Sunglasses manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Sunglasses with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Sunglasses submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.