For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Sulfolane market for 2018-2023.
Sulfolane (also Tetramethylene Sulfone) is a type of man-made liquid industrial solvent with good heat stability. It is a colorless and transparent liquid, mainly used in aromatics extraction, gas desulfurization, pharmaceutical intermediates, organic chemical solvents and other fields.
The global average price of Sulfolane is in the decreasing trend, from 3742 USD/MT in 2012 to 3029 USD/MT in 2016. With the situation of global economy, prices will be in decreasing trend in the following five years.
China is the largest consumer of Sulfolane, with a sales market share nearly 39% in 2016. USA is the second largest consumer of Sulfolane, enjoying sales market share nearly 20% in 2016.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Sulfolane will register a 1.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 106 million by 2023, from US$ 100 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Sulfolane market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Anhydrous Type
- Aqueous Type
Segmentation by application:
- Gas Production and Oil Refining
- Purifying Gas Streams
- Fine chemical Field
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Chevron Phillips Chemical Company(US)
- Sumitomo Seika Chemical(JP)
- New Japan Chemical(JP)
- CASIL Industries(IN)
- Liaoyang Guanghua Chemical(CN)
- Liaodong Fine Chemical(CN)
- Jinzhou Petrochemical Corporation(CN)
- Changle Haizhou Chemical(CN)
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Sulfolane consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Sulfolane market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Sulfolane manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Sulfolane with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Sulfolane submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.