For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Sugar Sphere market for 2018-2023.
Sugar spheres are a widely used excipient for sustained-release pellet formulations. Sugar spheres (also called neutral pellets, nonpareil seeds, microgranules or sugar beads) are produced, preferably using a layered sugar-coating structure. The result is sugar spheres with sufficient mechanical stability for further processing.
North America is the still largest supplier of Sugar Sphere with the production market share of 35% and the consumption market share of 30% in 2016.
The price of Sugar Sphere is relatively expensive. The largest consumers are developed countries with high income. North America occupied a market share of 30%, following Europe with the consumption market share of 27% in 2016.
In the market, 3M Co., Amano Corporation, Cubic Corporation, Thales, Kapsch TrafficCom AG, Nortech Control Systems Limited, Siemens, Swarco AG, Fujica, Imtech, Xerox are the main market supplers. Cubic Corporation is the larget palyer with share over 16%.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Sugar Sphere will register a 6.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 180 million by 2023, from US$ 130 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Sugar Sphere market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Standard spheres
Segmentation by application:
- In tablet
- In capsules
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Zhuhai Rundu Pharmaceutical Co
- Pharmatrans Sanaq AG
- M. B. Sugars & Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Emilio Castelli
- ?Nanjing Joyfulchem
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Sugar Sphere consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Sugar Sphere market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Sugar Sphere manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Sugar Sphere with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Sugar Sphere submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.