For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Subcutaneous Immunoglobulins market for 2018-2023.
Subcutaneous Immunoglobulin (SCIg) infusions are administered by slowly injecting purified immunoglobulin into fatty tissue underneath the skin. SCIg can be administered at home by patients or carers, using an infusion pump (spring loaded or battery powered) or by rapid push (a manual method that does not require a pump).
The classification of subcutaneous immunoglobulins includes 10% purity and 20% purity, and in U.S. the proportion of 10% purity in 2016 is about 70%, and the proportion is in decreasing trend from 2012 to 2016.
Market competition is intense. In United States, only Shire (Baxalta), Grifols, CSL products got the approval of FDA. They are the leaders of the industry, and they hold key technologies and patents, with high-end customers; have been formed in the monopoly position in the industry.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Subcutaneous Immunoglobulins will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Subcutaneous Immunoglobulins market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- 10% Purity
- 20% Purity
Segmentation by application:
- Primary Immunodeficiency
- Secondary Immunodeficiency
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Shire (Baxalta)
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Subcutaneous Immunoglobulins consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Subcutaneous Immunoglobulins market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Subcutaneous Immunoglobulins manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Subcutaneous Immunoglobulins with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Subcutaneous Immunoglobulins submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.