For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Sub Sea Bolt Tensioners market for 2018-2023.
Sub Sea Bolt Tensioners is a type of bolt tensioners that used in subsea.
First, for industry structure analysis, the Sub Sea Bolt Tensioners industry is concentrate. Atlas Copco, Actuant, Boltight, ITH Bolting Technology and SPX FLOW Bolting Systems are the top five producers based on revenue. And they account for about 71% of the revenue market. The total revenue was about 68.79 M USD in 2015, which is forecasted to reach 72.62 M USD in 2016.
Second, Europe is the largest market of Sub Sea Bolt Tensioners based on production revenue. The product is used in the Shallow Sea Area and Deep Sea Area.
Third,in the next few years, the annual growth rate will be about 5.99% from 2016 to 2021, there will be about 17784 units produced in 2021. And it is forecasted that Europe will still be the largest production regions, occupied 34.29% market share, followed by North America.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Sub Sea Bolt Tensioners will register a 4.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 100 million by 2023, from US$ 76 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Sub Sea Bolt Tensioners market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Single Hole Structure
- Double Hole Structure
Segmentation by application:
- Shallow Sea Area
- Deep Sea Area
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Atlas Copco
- ITH Bolting Technology
- SPX FLOW Bolting Systems
- Hire Torque Ltd
- Wren Hydraulic Equipment
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Sub Sea Bolt Tensioners consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Sub Sea Bolt Tensioners market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Sub Sea Bolt Tensioners manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Sub Sea Bolt Tensioners with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Sub Sea Bolt Tensioners submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.