For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Styrene Isoprene Styrene (SIS) market for 2018-2023.
Styrene isoprene styrene (SIS) is high performance thermoplastic elastomers with a combination of high strength, low hardness and low viscosity for easy thermoplastic processing as a melt or in solution. SIS polymers are based on styrene and isoprene and are the lowest hardness and lowest viscosity of all the styrenic block copolymers.
The global consumption volume is 318.01 K MT in 2017 from 231.34 K MT in 2013, and North America, Europe and China are major consumption regions. China as the largest consumption country consumes 137.29 K MT in 2017, which takes 43.17% of the global consumption volume.
In the world the main manufacturers are Kraton, LCY, TSRC and Versalis. Kraton is the largest manufacturer in the world, which takes 22.13% of the global production. The cost is deeply affected by the raw material price, therefore influencing the sale price. Sale price of manufacturers increased greatly since 2016.
In the future, the demand of Styrene isoprene styrene (SIS) is huge. With the development of the technique, the technical barrier is disappearing and global consumption will continue to increase in the further.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Styrene Isoprene Styrene (SIS) will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Styrene Isoprene Styrene (SIS) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Flexi-Printing Plate
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Jinhai Chenguang
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Styrene Isoprene Styrene (SIS) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Styrene Isoprene Styrene (SIS) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Styrene Isoprene Styrene (SIS) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Styrene Isoprene Styrene (SIS) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Styrene Isoprene Styrene (SIS) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.