For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Stretch Socks market for 2018-2023.
Stretch socks are the medical equipment which is made of a material that has a very high elasticity. Stretch socks can deliver a distributed amount of compression at the ankle and up the leg and help relieve symptoms and slow the progress of varicose veins. They are designed to gently squeeze the legs, which promotes good blood flow in the veins. Patients with venous disease may benefit from wearing compression socks or compression stockings even if they have not recently undergone sclerotherapy treatment for varicose veins.
Covered Yarn, spandex and nylon are the main raw materials for the production of stretch socks. Most of companies purchase materials from the market. With the development of stretch socks, the raw materials manufacturers are also benefited from the stretch socks industry in some extent.
Stretch socks can be classified into two types: gradient Socks and anti-embolism Socks. Gradient socks are more often prescribed to the ambulatory patient, or those who are walking, accounting for about 72.31% of the total sale amount.
We tend to believe this industry is an emerging industry, and with the economic recovery, more and more people pay attention to their status of physical health, especially in rural places that have a large population and fast economic growth, the need of stretch socks will increase and the consumption increasing degree will show a rapid growth curve.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Stretch Socks will register a 8.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 2370 million by 2023, from US$ 1470 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Stretch Socks market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Gradient Socks
- Anti-Embolism Socks
Segmentation by application:
- Ambulatory Patients
- Post-operative Patients
- Pregnant Women
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- BSN Medical
- Company seven
- Bauerfeind AG
- Thuasne Corporate
- Paul Hartmann
- Cizeta Medicali
- Belsana Medical
- Gloria Med
- Zhende Medical Group
- Okamoto Corporation
- Zhejiang Sameri
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Stretch Socks consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Stretch Socks market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Stretch Socks manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Stretch Socks with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Stretch Socks submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.