For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Strapping Machines market for 2018-2023.
Strapping machines are various types of equipment that perform the action of bundling together products or parts by way of a strap or several straps that fasten an item to a material handling product, usually a pallet. Strapping is performed for many applications, including the reinforcement of packaging, which is the primary method of fastening products to a pallet. Strapping is also used as a method of combining many small products into one large bundle for easier material handling purposes.
The price of Strapping Machines is slightly decreased in nearly five years. For being accorded with the corresponding application area, the product price has a large differences.
Despite the presence of competition problems, due to the global recovery trend is clear, investors are still optimistic about this areas, the future will still have more new investment enter the field.
As large demand of Strapping Machines product, the domestic enterprises should hold the opportunity to improve their technology with domestic advantages, such as low raw material price.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Strapping Machines will register a 4.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 2330 million by 2023, from US$ 1740 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Strapping Machines market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Fully Automatic Strapping Machines
- Automatic Strapping Machines
- Semi-automatic Strapping Machines
Segmentation by application:
- Food & Beverage
- Consumer Electronics
- Household Appliances
- Newspaper & Graphics
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- MJ Maillis
- Samuel Strapping Systems
- Xutian Packing Machine
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Strapping Machines consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Strapping Machines market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Strapping Machines manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Strapping Machines with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Strapping Machines submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.