For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Strain Gauge Sensors market for 2018-2023.
A strain gauge (or strain gage) is a sensor whose resistance varies with applied force; it converts force, pressure, tension, weight, etc., into a change in electrical resistance which can then be measured. When external forces are applied to a stationary object, stress and strain are the result. Stress is defined as the object's internal Strain Gauge forces, and strain is defined as the displacement and deformation that occur.
At present, the production companies focus on China, it will reached a production volume of approximately 65888 K units in 2016, and the production volume share is 30.45%, and the secondary production region is USA, it will reached a production volume of 48175 K units in 2016, and the production volume share is 22.26%, Europe is following with 22.00% share.
There are major two classification of strain gauge Sensors in this report, metal strain gauge Sensors and semiconductor strain gauge Sensors. Globally, the revenue share of each type of strain gauge is 87.61% %and 12.39% in 2016.
At present, the world's large brands are mainly concentrated in USA, Japan and Europe. The top three manufactures are Vishay, HBM, Zemic, respectively with global production market share as 8.2%, 7.26% and 5.27% in 2016.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Strain Gauge Sensors will register a 3.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 200 million by 2023, from US$ 170 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Strain Gauge Sensors market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Metal strain gauge Sensors
- Semiconductor strain gauge Sensors
Segmentation by application:
- Weighing Equipment
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Strain Gauge Sensors consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Strain Gauge Sensors market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Strain Gauge Sensors manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Strain Gauge Sensors with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Strain Gauge Sensors submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.