For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Steering Columns System market for 2018-2023.
Steering Columns System is a device intended primarily for connecting the steering wheel to the steering mechanism or transferring the driver's input torque from the steering wheel. The steering column consists of a collapsible housing containing a collapsible rotating shaft. The steering column is connected to the input shaft of the steering gear by a flexible joint. This allows the alignment, and reduces the transmission of road shocks back to the driver. Some of the steering columns have an intermediate shaft, which runs at about an oblique angle, from the column to the steering gear. Some manufacturers fit sensors and control units to the steering column, that provide information to steering control modules as part of an electric assisted or 4-wheel steering system.
In the last several years, Global market of Steering Columns System developed smoothly, with an average growth rate of 3%. In 2015, Global revenue of Steering Columns System is nearly 13.5 billion USD; the actual production is about 96000 K units.
The global average price of Steering Columns System is in the decreasing trend, from 147.8 USD/Unit in 2011 to 141.0 USD/Unit in 2015. With the situation of global economy, prices will be in decreasing trend in the following five years.
The classification of Steering Columns System includes Manually Adjustable, Non-adjustable and Electrically Adjustable. The production proportion of Manually Adjustable Steering Columns System in 2015 is about 66%.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Steering Columns System will register a 2.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 16100 million by 2023, from US$ 14200 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Steering Columns System market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Non-adjustable Steering Columns
- Manually Adjustable Steering Columns
- Electrically Adjustable Steering Columns
Segmentation by application:
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Fuji Kiko
- Coram Group
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Steering Columns System consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Steering Columns System market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Steering Columns System manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Steering Columns System with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Steering Columns System submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.