For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Stable Isotope Labeled Biomolecules market for 2018-2023.
This report studies the Stable Isotope Labeled Biomolecules market, Stable Isotope Labeled Biomolecules refer to the biomolecule which is labeled by replacing specific atoms by their isotope, and then the reactant is then allowed to undergo the reaction.
An important tool for high-resolution structure determination for NMR spectroscopy is the use of stable isotopically labeled biomolecules. By either selectively or uniformly incorporating stable isotopes into proteins, the user is able to significantly reduce the complexity of their spectra. D Labeled Biomolecules, 15N, and deuterium are the most common isotopes incorporated into proteins. Microbial expression systems, cell-free extracts, peptide synthesis and custom synthesis provide a variety of options for accomplishing the incorporation of the labels. Microbial expression systems are cell-based protein expression systems in which the microbes are grown in either a defined or complex media with D Labeled Biomolecules labeled glucoses and 15N Labeled Biomoleculeslabeled ammonium salts as the sole sources of carbon and nitrogen respectively. Ease of use, adaptability and high protein yields have made these expression systems the most popular technique for stable isotope incorporation. Cell-free extracts and custom synthesis also present their own individual advantages with the use of uniformly or selectively labeled amino acids. Cell-free extracts allow the user to more readily implement high-throughput in vitro protein expression as many proteins are difficult to express in vivo due to complications such as toxicity. Custom synthesis allows for unique, site-specific incorporation of isotopes into peptides allowing the user to study distinct structural regions.
North America is the largest consumer by regions. North America accounted about 52.63% consumption market share in 2016. Europe is the second largest with 33.92% market share. China is the following consumption region with 5.53% consumption market share.
Scientific research, medical and industrial use is the main application of stable isotope labeled biomolecules. The three applications take nearly 88% of global stable isotope labeled biomolecules consumption in 2016.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Stable Isotope Labeled Biomolecules will register a 3.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 130 million by 2023, from US$ 100 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Stable Isotope Labeled Biomolecules market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- D Labeled Biomolecules
- 15N Labeled Biomolecules
- 13C Labeled Biomolecules
Segmentation by application:
- Scientific Research
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Cambridge Isotope Laboratories
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- LGC Standards
- Toronto Research Chemicals
- WITEGA Laboratorien
- Omicron Biochemicals
- Icon Isotopes
- Medical Isotopes
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Stable Isotope Labeled Biomolecules consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Stable Isotope Labeled Biomolecules market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Stable Isotope Labeled Biomolecules manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Stable Isotope Labeled Biomolecules with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Stable Isotope Labeled Biomolecules submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.