For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Sport Aircraft market for 2018-2023.
A light-sport aircraft (LSA) is a small aircraft that is simple to fly and that meets certain regulations set by a national aviation authority restricting weight and performance.
The Light Sport Aircraft are expected to grow at a CAGR of -1.46% from 39 million USD in 2017 to reach 34.7 million USD by 2025 in global market. The Light Sport Aircraft market is dispersion market; the revenue of top ten manufacturers accounts about 50% of the total revenue in 2017. The high-end products mainly come from USA and Europe.
The leading manufactures mainly are CubCrafters, Flight Design, Legend Aircraft, Tecnam, Cessna, Czech Sport Aircraft, Remos, Jabiru, CGS Aviation, Progressive Aerodyne. CubCrafters is the largest manufacturer; its revenue of global market exceeds 9.8% in 2017. The next is Flight Design and Legend Aircraft.
There are mainly three type product of Light Sport Aircraft market: S-LSA, E-LSA and Other.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Sport Aircraft will register a -1.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 36 million by 2023, from US$ 39 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Sport Aircraft market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Sport and Recreation
- Flight Training
- Aircraft Rental
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- CubCrafters (USA)
- Flight Design (Germany)
- Legend Aircraft (USA)
- Tecnam (Italy)
- Cessna (USA)
- Czech Sport Aircraft (Czech)
- Remos (Germany)
- Jabiru (Australia)
- CGS Aviation (United States)
- Progressive Aerodyne (United States)
- Aeroprakt (Ukraine)
- The Airplane Factory (South Africa)
- BOT Aircraft (Liechtenstein)
- Aeroprakt Manufacturing (Poland)
- Ekolot (Poland)
- Kitfox Aircraft (USA)
- LSA America (United States)
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Sport Aircraft consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Sport Aircraft market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Sport Aircraft manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Sport Aircraft with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Sport Aircraft submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.