For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Soy Protein Isolate market for 2018-2023.
Soy protein isolate (SPI, or isolated soy protein) is a dry powder food ingredient that has been separated or isolated from the other components of the soybean, making it 90 to 95 percent protein and nearly carbohydrate and fat-free.
Soy protein isolate supplies a high quality of protein that contains all essential amino acids needed for growth. Soy protein isolate is equal in quality to animal products and is almost fat free containing less than 1 percent fat and unlike animal products contains no cholesterol and little or no saturated fat.
Soy protein isolate downstream is wide; the major fields are meat products, dairy products, flour products, beverage, etc. In recent years, these industries have developed rapidly. Increasing demand for food ingredient is expected to drive the demand for the soy protein isolate market. As regions such as North America, China, Asia Pacific (Ex China)and Europe are food ingredient driven regions, the demand for soy protein isolates is high in these areas.
The industry is affected by the economy and policy, so it's important to put an eye to economy indexes and leaders' prefer. In addition, there are export tax rebate rate with 13% in China. What's more, more and more people pay attention to rising healthy food, especially in developed regions that have a fast economic growth, the need of soy protein isolate will increase With the global economic recovery.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Soy Protein Isolate will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Soy Protein Isolate market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Emulsion Type
- Gelation Type
- Injection Type
- Dispersion Type
Segmentation by application:
- Meat products
- Dairy products
- Flour products
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Solae Company (Danisco, Dupont)
- Yuwang Group
- Shansong Biological Products
- Wonderful Industrial Group
- Gushen Biological Tech
- Scents Holdings
- Sinoglory Health Food
- Harbin Hi-tech Soybean Food
- DeTianLi Food
- World Food Processing
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Soy Protein Isolate consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Soy Protein Isolate market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Soy Protein Isolate manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Soy Protein Isolate with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Soy Protein Isolate submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.