For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Solar Water Heather market for 2018-2023.
A Solar Water Heater is a device which provides hot water for bathing, washing, cleaning, etc. using solar energy. It is generally installed at the terrace or where sunlight is available and heats water during day time which is stored in an insulated storage tank for use when required including mornings.
Solar water heating systems include storage tanks and solar collectors. There are two types of solar water heating systems: active, which have circulating pumps and controls, and passive, which don't.
Solar hot water heaters and "green" heating systems are more attractive than ever before, because they are more competitive, reliable, using free renewable energy and providing high efficient operation.
The main competitors in the Chilean market are Rheem, Helioakmi, Sole S.A. and other European and American companies as well as numerous companies from China. Rheem as a global leader, occupies the largest market share, Chinese companies with lower production costs also occupy a larger share, which is seeing to occupy larger share in the future.
Compared to other regions, Chile has the following environment development advantages: 1) Rich natural resources: Chile has plenty of sunshine in the north, rich in solar energy; 2)Increased demand: With the continued development of the economy and the improvement of people's living standards, electricity demand will continue to increase; 3)Insufficient supply: water power is unstable, thermal power generation is high cost,wind power and gas power is small, which cannot meet the daily production and living needs. Solar water heaters can share the power demand, ease supply pressure, while reducing user costs at the same time.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Solar Water Heather will register a 8.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 11 million by 2023, from US$ 7 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Solar Water Heather market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Pressurized Solar Water Heater
- Non Pressure Solar Water Heater
Segmentation by application:
- Residential Use
- Commercial Use
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Sangle Solar
- Helioakmi S.A.
- Himin Solar Energy
- Jiaxing Jinyi
- Sole S.A.
- Sunpower Solar
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Solar Water Heather consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Solar Water Heather market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Solar Water Heather manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Solar Water Heather with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Solar Water Heather submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.