For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Solar Cell (Photovoltaic) Equipment market for 2018-2023.
Solar Cell is a device made from crystalline silicon or thin film that converts sunlight into electricity by a process known as the photovoltaic effect. There are two key indicators for solar cells: one is cell conversion efficiency, and the other is cell thickness.
Solar Cell (Photovoltaic) Equipment mainly refers to the solar module in photovoltaic industry. Solar module employs light energy (photons) from the sun to generate electricity through the photovoltaic effect. Most of modules use wafer-based crystalline silicon cells or thin-film cells based on cadmium telluride (CdTe) or copper indium gallium selenide (CIGS). The structural (load carrying) member of a module can either be the top layer or the back layer. Cells must also be protected from mechanical damage and moisture. Most solar modules are rigid, but semi-flexible ones are available, based on thin-film cells.
In this report, the statistical product is considered from the solar module, the statistical data is considered from the shipment volume. This report mainly covers the Solar Modules product type (Single Crystal Silicon, Polycrystalline Silicon and Other).
Recently, consumption of Solar Cell (Photovoltaic) Equipment changed from Europe to China, USA and Japan. In 2015, consumption of Solar Cell (Photovoltaic) Equipment is about 34 GW for China, USA and Japan. Moreover, the emerging markets, such as India and Southeast Asia, Latin America also have increasing consumption in the past two years.
For the production of Solar Cell (Photovoltaic) Equipment industry, China is still the most indeed market in Solar Cell (Photovoltaic) Equipment industry, Over 50% was manufactured in 2015, and the annual output is more than any single country. Expansion of the capacity, almost 50% occur in China. For the regions, Asia owns the largest market share compared with Europe and USA, indicating the strong demand of Solar Cell (Photovoltaic) Equipment.
The solar cell industry concentration degree is relatively high. For the anti-dumping policies of Europe in 2012, many companies were bankrupted. We think in the next few years, the concentration degree will rise further.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Solar Cell (Photovoltaic) Equipment will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Solar Cell (Photovoltaic) Equipment market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Single Crystal Silicon
- Polycrystalline Silicon
Segmentation by application:
- Ground Station
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- First Solar
- Elkem Solar
- Kyocera Solar
- Solar Frontier
- Trina Solar
- Canadian Solar
- Jinko Solar
- JA Solar
- GCL System Integration
- Chint Group
- Eging PV
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Solar Cell (Photovoltaic) Equipment consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Solar Cell (Photovoltaic) Equipment market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Solar Cell (Photovoltaic) Equipment manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Solar Cell (Photovoltaic) Equipment with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Solar Cell (Photovoltaic) Equipment submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.